E-Commerce Project Lead
The position is responsible to develop a dedicated e-commerce strategy to meet a company’s sales objectives. The position is driven solely by ROI with the aim of increasing the company’s turnover through digital channels. It is also responsible for planning activities, resource/vendor alignment, website management, social media management, media buyingtill the execution of sales orders.
- Strategic Planning and Forecasting
- Develop, implement and review e-commerce strategic sales plan, marketing strategy and budgets
- Allocation of sales targets across sales teams (Online and Offline).
- Design and continuously monitor product mix in focused with set targets
- Team development and working culture
- Build a world class “Sales Culture” where every team member is working towards combined success with a passion to win
- Conduct weekly sales and customer service meetings to ensure the teams are on track to achieve and exceed budgets, through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Establish and maintain high standards of product and company knowledge for all sales Staff.
- Product Development
- Overseeing product development operations which include Designing, costing, pricing and meeting customer requirement
- Pricing and Costing Strategy
- Develop and continuously monitor pricing structures, gross margins and net profitability.
- Research and Development
- Develop new products and suggest cost effective and efficient solutions to the customers
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Business Development
- Optimizing conversions, supporting acquisitions and lead generation efforts
- Motivate and guide sales team to achieve sales targets.
- Vendor Development
- Acquire new vendors after complete due diligence and contracts;
- Ensure smooth supply chain operations with vendors
- Customer Services and Relationship Management
- Consulting with the client on best practices and processes for delivering and maintaining solutions.
- Ensure addressing client issues and queries in a timely fashion.
- Network with potential customers and business partners in an effort to promote RPL products
- Marketing Strategy
- Lead marketing team to develop comprehensive marketing strategy
- Effective use of social media tools for brand awareness
- Social Media Management
- Media Buying
- Social Media Campaigns
- ROI Analysis
- Web Development
- Overseeing Website Content, Pages, Products and customer feedback
- Overseeing Logistics
- Overseeing Dispatches
- Head of Sales and Channel Management
- 5-8 years’ experience in Sales, Marketing and distribution function (5+ years in leadership role) particularly in B2B domain
- Excellent Communication, Persuasion, Analytical, Negotiation and Team Leadership Skills
- Preferred industry: Packaging, Manufacturing or any B2B manufacturing concern.
- Candidate should be graduate from a reputed university
Salary & Benefits:
- Market competitive salary and benefits will be offered
How to Apply:
Apply at: email@example.com/roshanpackages
Note: Mention your interest in subject line