Manager Organizational Development
Roshan Packages LTD is looking for a Manager Organizational Development. The incumbent will be responsible for transforming OD setup in the company; majorly this role includes setting up performance management system, Learning and development structure, employee engagement initiatives and leading the change process. The role required a passionate leader with successful track record of major transformations in this particular domain.
Position is responsible to plan, develop, implement and administer development and training programs for company employees. The manager also acts as liaison and advisor to the organization’s leadership and facilitates initiatives across the organization.
- Performance Management
- Design Roshan’s performance Management System based on best practices with the aim to provide a fair and transparent performance management.
- Contribute to the development of companywide objectives and cascading them to the units, departments and individual level vis a vis integration with company’s performance management system.
- Conduct performance appraisal periodically to analyses performance gap.
- Work with internal stakeholders across the company to embed a culture of continuous feedback on employee performance.
- Create the annual appraisal calendar, manage the communication with employees and ensure that each activity in the appraisal process is executed within the specified timeframe and as per defined guidelines.
- Develop and update the annual appraisal process and guidelines and manage the appraisal process across the company.
- Conduct an assessment of technology options (automation), identifying the right solution that will drive the strategy, and implement that technology in a way that will balance with other Talent/HR technologies
- Contribute to the automation of the Performance Management System in collaboration with IT team.
- Learning and Development
- Sustaining and evolving the learning and development programs that drives talent development and knowledge transfer for both management and non-management employees.
- Directs the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Makes assessments of effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance.
- Partner with leaders and HR Business Partners on creating performance improvement plans to close performance gaps
- Develops a new hire orientation program at all levels in support of a positive employment and on-boarding experience in alignment with nature of job.
- Employee Engagement and Culture
- Create platforms to facilitate internal communications to increase employee engagement and obtain feedback from employees.
- Lead and support various employee engagement activities, including but not limited to team building activities, awards amongst other staff engagement initiatives to drive company values
- Employee advocacy; being a trusted advisor by acting on issues quickly and eliminating unnecessary bureaucracy
- Succession Planning
- Ensuresuccession planning at levels; this may include restructuring hierarchies, training and development of staff and job rotation plans.
- Policies and Procedures
- Review company policies; making sure they are aligned with company’s strategic objectives, latest market trends and in-compliance with prevailing labor laws;
- Develop / review all operational SOPs; making sure compliance of policies, setting up required controls, maximum possible automated, short and user friendly.
- Change Management
- Lead HR change management initiatives; conceptualization, trainings and assessments.
- Continue the cultural transformation of performance management moving from a bi-annual HR activity (as viewed by business) to a more progressive, ongoing process that supports talent pipelining.
- Candidate should be graduate from a reputed university
- 4-6 years’ experience in managing following tasks:
- Leading and managing HR and Organizational development programs
- Development and implementation of performance management system
- Development and execution of L & D programs
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, multitask and priorities under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Competence in the use of standard MS Office Suite applications and online HRMS specifically automated performance management tools;
- Preferred industry: Large Manufacturing Concern.
- Ideal candidate should be around 150k-200k
- Candidate will be provided with company transport/ allowance, fuel facility as per the company Policy
- City: Lahore
- How to Apply:Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Mention your interest in subject line