Roshan Packages Limited is among the fastes growing companies in the packaging industry in Pakistan. We are custodians of a legacy of growth based on innovation, quality and customer services. With rapid business expansion we are now poised to become the market leader in the packaging industry in the country.
At Roshan Packages, we are always striving to improve our team and our company by attracting and retaining the best and brightest people at every level. We provide our employees a safe and healthy working environment and they come back to work each day knowing they are valued and respected, and that the opportunity to grow personally and professionally is built into the organization.
A marketing professional responsible for managing the corporate Image of Roshan Packages Limited (RPL), initiating & supporting the development of marketing communication and designing internal and external communication road map.
- Corporate Brand Image, identity, Personality, Positioning of the Group.
- Initiate and support development of marketing communications (marketing collaterals, advertising & Sales Promotion, trade shows, press releases, website, etc.) to help penetrate target markets and increase customers & market share.
- Work closely with sales and the customers to develop related marketing campaign.
- Develop next generation product concepts and foresee the future opportunities in the Industry.
- Develop business cases for new segments, value proposition and pricing strategy.
- Establish and monitor segment pricing strategy.
- Manage each target segment strategic planning process and growth plan with profitability.
- Promote RPL developed solutions for different vertical markets, identify sales opportunities, and work with Sales to win the target customers.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Able to perform financial calculations and create & manage budgets
- High levels of self-motivation, initiative, creative thinking, solution approach and interpersonal skill & a result oriented team player.
- B2B industry experience will be preferred.
- Ability to learn and adapt to technology, ERP, business intelligence and CRM etc.
|Job Type||Full Time/ Permanent|
We are always looking for more to join our team of professionals. Visit our “Contact Us” page to call us for more information or to send your profiles at email@example.com