The project manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects as per the set standards / targets.
Project Manager will be responsible to ensure that the project is completed on time and within agreed budget, he/she will be accountable to meet the project’s objective with the coordination of project team (Including civil, Commercial, Electrical & Mechanical, Legal & Finance).
- Strategy / Budgets
- Develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Forecast resources needed to execute the project and meet set objectives;
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements;
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan;
- Lead planning and implementation of project.
- Project Execution
- Ensure that projectiscompleted on-time, within the scope and budget;
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs after necessary verification and approvals;
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate issues /concerns to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals and identify areas of improvement
- Establishing and issuing quality work procedures, Inspection and test plans and work methods statements to set the guidelines for constructions conforming to project specifications
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Vendor Development / Contracts Management
- Engage / Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of project;
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverablesvis a vis monitor their performance;
- Dealing with Govt. Institutes for project related matters.
- Team Building / Management
- Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and direction setting to team members. Ensure project team and staff training and development.
- Reports / MIS
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to all stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress;
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analysing and summarizing relevant information.
- Candidate should ideally be Engineer with specialization or certification in PMP.
- 5-8 years’experience in the similar role and proven track record of setting up large scale industrial projects;
- Candidates communicated with foreigners, Chinese in particular, regarding the project will be preferred.
- Able to understand financial and costing matter;
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Able to analyse problems and strategize for better solutions;
- Excellent conflict-resolution and decision-making abilities;
- Market competitive salary and benefits will offered
- City: Lahore
- How to Apply:Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Mention your interest in subject line